Choose your language
Process and meansManufacturing of Aluminium castings by high pressure die casting.
- High-pressure moulding machines (400 T to 1100 T)
- Production of parts form 0,050 kg to 8 kg
- Dimensions from 100mm to 900mm.
- Alloy: EN-AC 47100/ EN-AC 46000 / EN-AC 44300
Associated servicesFundicao De Evora, manages a network of machining and surface treatment subcontractors in order to propose a full supply
Fundicao De Evora, purposes prototypes within our sand casting foundry ALUDEV for carrying out pre-series phases, which is very useful for managing complex developments with tight deadlines
A custom reply to your needs:
- Supply chain management for optimum packaging needs
Aluminium die casting 400 to 1 000-ton hydraulic press.
Shot peening, sanding and polishing.
CN drilling and milling.